- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
MatterBoon collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
- Anonymized site usage information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MatterBoon with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, ask questions or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
MatterBoon collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with news and other valuable information you might be interested.
- Retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive
How do we store your data?
MatterBoon securely stores your data at EU located data center.
MatterBoon will keep your data for up to 5 years from your last activity. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
MatterBoon would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might be interested in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MatterBoon from contacting you for marketing purposes using link in provided in every e-mail we send or by contacting us directly.
What are your data protection rights?
MatterBoon would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MatterBoon for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MatterBoon correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MatterBoon to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MatterBoon erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MatterBoon restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MatterBoon processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MatterBoon transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MatterBoon uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – MatterBoon uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us