- Relives bloating and nausea
- Relieves inflammation
- Regulates fat accumulation
- Strengthens immune function
How to take it
4g of herb mix daily.
Try if before food, if there is any discomfort, try taking after meals instead.
If you choose capsules, the dose is 8 capsules taken together.
If you choose powder, the easiest way is to take 2 teaspoons (4 grams) of herb complex and mix it with warm water. It might be challenging for some, however, it is possible to make a healthy routine, your body will thank you as Herbs Help Everyone.
The complex addresses several goals simultaneously:
– supports natural digestive environment with herbs known to feed microbiome;
– relives bloating and nausea;
– relieves inflammation;
– regulates fat accumulation with herbs known to facilitate secretion of gastric juices;
– strengthens heart with herbs know to decrease ‘bad’ cholesterol levels;
– strengthens immune function with herbs known to provide necessary vitamins and minerals for your body systems.
Each complex contains a rigorous selection of herbs to cover different aspects of your health needs.
Oats, Stinging nettle, ST. John’s Wort, Pot marigold, White peppermint, Raspberry, Motherwort, German chamomile, Echinacea, Sage, Lemon balm, Valerian, Hawthorn, Willow herb, Red clover, Chicory, Common plantain, Yarrow, Lavender, Hyssop, Wormwood, Oregano, Evening primrose, Mugwort, Borage, Blackcurrant, Caraway, Soya, Chinese peony, Coltsfoot, Field horsetail, Elderberry, Dandelion, Meadowsweet, Hop, Dill, Rose root, Buckwheat, Heather, Water Mint, Wild thyme.
See our Herb Index to find out more.
Our certified organic herbs have clear and traceable origin, they are tested to be safe, and are processed as little as possible to preserve their pharmacological activity.