In tune with the times
For times of stress, providing psychological wellbeing
Update your subscription or cancel it anytime with no hassle. Order now and receive your herb complex, free jar included.
The complex addresses several goals simultaneously:
– treats exhaustion and depletion with herbs known to nurture nervous system tissues;
– mitigates nervous tension and anxiousness with herbs known to restore nerve tissues;
– works as antidepressant with herbs known to revive and renew central nervous system;
– treats indigestion related to stress;
– increases libido with herbs known to tackle tension and anxiety.
– improves cognitive functions.
Each complex contains a rigorous selection of herbs to cover different aspects of your health needs.
Avena sativa, Urtica dioica, Hypericum perforatum, Calendula officinalis, Mentha piperita, Rubus idaeus, Leonurus cardiaca, Matricaria reculita, Echinacea purpurea, Salvia officinalis, Melissa officinalis, Valeriana officinalis, Crataegus spp., Chamaenerion angustifolium, Trifolium pratense, Cichorium intybus, Plantago major, Achillea millefolium, Lavandula angustifolia, Hyssopus officinalis, Artemisia absinthium, Origanum vulgare, Oenothera biennis, Artemisia vulgaris, Borago officinalis, Ribes nigrum, Carum carvi, Glycine max, Paeonia lactiflora, Tussilago farfara, Equisetum arvenese, Sambucus nigra, Taraxacum officinale, Filipendula ulmaria, Humulus lupulus, Anethum graveolens, Rhodiola rosea.
Our certified organic herbs have clear and traceable origin, they are tested to be safe, and are processed as little as possible to preserve their pharmacological activity.
The easiest way is to take 2 teaspoons of herb complex and mix it with warm water. Try if before food, if there is any discomfort, try taking after meals instead. It might be challenging for some, however, it is possible to make a healthy routine, your body will thank you as Herbs Help Everyone.
For keeping herbs fresh and protected